Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Unexpected 'Friend'...

On Monday morning, I go to search for beach that for my coming photo shooting. On my last view on the beach, suddenly an unexpected 'friend' appear... I don't know is a she/he. Hahahaha! Is a Squirrel... This make me very excited because its very rare get to see squirrel, some more I get to take it photos. Here are the photos... Enjoy...

When 1st I see it, it already stay like this. So I direct take up my camera & shoot. Using Canon 70-200mm f2.8

From beginning I don't what it wanna do... Standby for something. It run very fast... Very hard to take it photos from begin but after I stay a while, it feel like I'm not danger to. So it never run away but if I try to get closer, it'll disappear without you can see where it go off.

Eating the wood...





When it run up to the tree, very hard to catch the photos because it run very fast.
Eating tree fruits...







I'm very exciting about this because never so close to a squirrel before... Been seeing squirrel before but never like this close. If really can, wanna catch it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment